As we welcome audiences back to in person performances, we are following the State and Philadelphia Department of Public Health guidelines for indoor events, and will be adhering to the following procedures.
Please check back prior to your event date, as updates will be made to this site regularly. We are monitoring changing conditions carefully, and will adjust these policies as needed.
- Vaccination Required: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter a performance and must present digital or physical proof (e.g. vaccination card and photo ID) at the door.
- Children under 12, and those unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons, may show proof of a negative COVID-test from the previous 72 hours in lieu of proof of vaccination.
- Masks Required: Please wear acceptable face coverings when indoors. All face coverings must cover the nose and mouth and comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings. Guests who do not bring masks or wear them properly will be asked to leave.
- The Church of the Holy Trinity is currently operating at a reduced capacity for events, and there will be distanced seating between parties.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing while indoors.
If you have been ill or showing symptoms of illness leading up to your performance date, or, if you have a temperature on the date of the show, please stay home. Call the box office to discuss ticket options.
Potential exposure to COVID-19, or any illness, is an inherent risk in public locations and gatherings, and by attending Choral Arts Philadelphia events, you voluntarily accept the risk of such exposure.