1. Advance purchases by check and Group Purchases: Please contact us at email@example.com or by leaving a message at 267-240-2586 to make arrangements. Make sure to ask us about available group discounts.
2. Come as you are! Pay at the door: Admissions and donations are gratefully accepted in cash, checks, and credit cards at the door at all concerts, IF seats are available. For our New Year's Eve concert we strongly recommend purchasing your seats in advance because these concerts traditionally sell out ahead of time.
3. Online purchases/No Paper Tickets: We do not print traditional paper "tickets" to our events. Your email confirmation is the proof of your ticket purchase. All online purchases are reflected in the check-in lists that we bring to the door. If you like to speed up your admission and bypass the long check-in lines, please PRINT your email confirmation, bring it to the concert and hand it to an usher.
4. Logistics: Doors usually open 30 minutes prior to the concert start time. We do our best to finish the pre-concert sound checks before the doors open, but if we are still warming up, we ask that you please keep noises to the minimum. Seats are not assigned at our resident venue, S. Clement's Church, unless otherwise specified for special events. Generally, you can seat anywhere in the house.
5. Wheelchair Access: The wheelchair accessible entry to S. Clement's church is on the Cherry Street side. Please call S. Clement's church office in advance at 215.563.1876 to arrange assistance with the ramp.
6. Concert Recordings: Most of our performances are professionally recorded for archival records and future public radio broadcasts. We ask that you please be mindful and mute all your noise making devices prior to the start of performance.
A copy of the official tax-exempt 501(c)(3) registration and financial information for The Choral Arts Society of Philadelphia Inc. (administering Choral Arts Philadelphia) may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling, toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Choral Arts Philadelphia receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.